The rental service includes:
- car rental;
- Unlimited Kilometres for ALL car groups;
- tyres appropriate for the season;
- regular maintenance of our vehicles;
- our cars are provided with clean interior and exterior;
- vehicles in our car park are not older than 4 years;
- OCTA insurance;
- Local Taxes;
- KASKO insurance (the deductible from EUR 430, depending on the chosen vehicle group).
What You'll Need To Take:
- An international driving licence is required if the licence is printed with non Roman Alphabet.
The rental service excludes:
- any damage caused to the interior and exterior of the vehicle resulting from improper use by the Hirer (for example, tyre burn-out, clutch problems and similar faults);
- cleaning of the exterior and interior of the vehicle if returned in a dirty condition;
- cases when KASKO car insurance is denied (for example, drunk driving, disrespect for the traffic rules etc.);
- the deductible for the KASKO in the amount of EUR 430 is the Renter’s sole liability;
- damaged interior of the car or objects within the interior of the car (for example, first aid kit, high visibility vest, hazard warning triangle, fire extinguisher etc.);
- see the Rental Agreement for more details on specific occasions or ask to the staff in the car rental.
- out of Hours Fees
- one Way Fees (where applicable)
- additional extras requested at time of booking or purchased locally (for example child seats);
- fines, Toll Fees & Parking Charges.;
* Prices for domestic services controlled by the lease company and are subject to change without notice.